Position management is one of the 3 required skills needed for covered call writing and put-selling. When share price gaps up or down there is a strong possibility that an exit strategy opportunity will present itself. There are times, however, when no action is the best action. On June 26th, 2017, Luis contacted me about […]
- 63. Rolling Decisions on Expiration Friday
- 62. Should I Unwind My Covered Call Trade 1 Week Prior to Contract Expiration?
- 61. Realized Versus Unrealized Capital Gains (Losses) for Covered Call Writing
- 60. Combining ITM Call Strikes & Stock Dividends to Protect in Bear Markets
- 59. ANALYZING 2 Month and 4-Day Covered Call Trades
- 58. Is This Trade a Winner or a Loser?
- 57. Evaluation Stock Purchase Price and Breakeven When Rolling Options
- 56: Selling Deep In-The-Money Calls to Exit Stock Positions
- 55. Expiration Dates Versus Expiration Times Clarifications
- 54. Selecting the Best Strike Prices for Our Collar Trades
Subscribe To Our Free Newsletter
- Ask Alan (15)
- Covered Call Exit Strategies (166)
- Exchange-Traded Funds (47)
- Exit Strategies (148)
- Fundamental Analysis (36)
- Investment Basics (444)
- Just Alan (6)
- Option Trading Basics (456)
- Options Calculations (295)
- Options Trade Execution (117)
- paper trading (4)
- Podcasts (65)
- Put-selling (60)
- Stock Investing (109)
- Stock Option Strategies (420)
- Stock Trading & Taxes (18)
- Technical Analysis (42)
- Uncategorized (18)
- BCI PODCAST 63 Rolling Decisions on Expiration Friday
- Using the Elite-Plus Calculator for “Hitting a Double” Results: A Real-Life Example with Redfin Corp. (NASDAQ: RDFN)
- Understanding Brokerage Statements for Covered Call Writing: A Real-Life Example with Energy Select Sector SPDR ETF (NYSE: XLE)
- BCI PODCAST 62 Should I Unwind My Covered Call Trade 1 Week Prior to Contract Expiration?
Join our membership subscription today and gain instant access to expert resources including the popular Weekly Stock Screen & Watch List.
Why Covered Call Options May Be Your Best Investing Strategy
Nasdaq Interviews Alan Ellman
© 2020 The Blue Collar Investor. All Rights Reserved.