So you sold an options contract for $380 and generated a 3.5% 1-month return. Did you ever wonder how the market determined the value of that contract to be $380? The simple equation that most of us know and understand is the following: Option premium = Intrinsic Value + Time Value To review, let me […]
- 70. COMPARING CALL AND PUT SELLING STRATEGIES
- 69. Technical Analysis with The Wendy's Company NASDAQ WEN
- 68. Volatility A Friend or Enemy to Covered call Writers and Put Sellers?
- 67. Should We a Short Put to Help Fund a Collar Trade?
- 66. Comparing the Cost-To-Close Covered Call Trades with Time-Value Return Goals
- 65: The 20%/10% Guidelines for Covered call Writing and Selling Cash-Secured Puts
- 64. Creating Dividend Like Income for Non Dividend Stocks
- 63. Rolling Decisions on Expiration Friday
- 62. Should I Unwind My Covered Call Trade 1 Week Prior to Contract Expiration?
- 61. Realized Versus Unrealized Capital Gains (Losses) for Covered Call Writing
Subscribe To Our Free Newsletter
- Ask Alan (15)
- Covered Call Exit Strategies (174)
- Exchange-Traded Funds (53)
- Exit Strategies (159)
- Fundamental Analysis (38)
- Investment Basics (461)
- Just Alan (6)
- Option Trading Basics (473)
- Options Calculations (306)
- Options Trade Execution (133)
- paper trading (4)
- Podcasts (72)
- Put-selling (63)
- Stock Investing (111)
- Stock Option Strategies (436)
- Stock Trading & Taxes (18)
- Technical Analysis (45)
- Uncategorized (18)
Join our membership subscription today and gain instant access to expert resources including the popular Weekly Stock Screen & Watch List.
Why Covered Call Options May Be Your Best Investing Strategy
Nasdaq Interviews Alan Ellman
© 2020 The Blue Collar Investor. All Rights Reserved.