Generally speaking, the main focus of this column is for Blue Collar Investors to share information that will be useful in generating substantial income into our investment portfolios. In normal market conditions we locate the greatest performing stocks in the greatest performing industries and use these stocks as vehicles to generate great returns under the […]
- 70. COMPARING CALL AND PUT SELLING STRATEGIES
- 69. Technical Analysis with The Wendy's Company NASDAQ WEN
- 68. Volatility A Friend or Enemy to Covered call Writers and Put Sellers?
- 67. Should We a Short Put to Help Fund a Collar Trade?
- 66. Comparing the Cost-To-Close Covered Call Trades with Time-Value Return Goals
- 65: The 20%/10% Guidelines for Covered call Writing and Selling Cash-Secured Puts
- 64. Creating Dividend Like Income for Non Dividend Stocks
- 63. Rolling Decisions on Expiration Friday
- 62. Should I Unwind My Covered Call Trade 1 Week Prior to Contract Expiration?
- 61. Realized Versus Unrealized Capital Gains (Losses) for Covered Call Writing
Subscribe To Our Free Newsletter
- Ask Alan (15)
- Covered Call Exit Strategies (174)
- Exchange-Traded Funds (53)
- Exit Strategies (159)
- Fundamental Analysis (38)
- Investment Basics (461)
- Just Alan (6)
- Option Trading Basics (473)
- Options Calculations (306)
- Options Trade Execution (133)
- paper trading (4)
- Podcasts (72)
- Put-selling (63)
- Stock Investing (111)
- Stock Option Strategies (436)
- Stock Trading & Taxes (18)
- Technical Analysis (45)
- Uncategorized (18)
Join our membership subscription today and gain instant access to expert resources including the popular Weekly Stock Screen & Watch List.
Why Covered Call Options May Be Your Best Investing Strategy
Nasdaq Interviews Alan Ellman
© 2020 The Blue Collar Investor. All Rights Reserved.