When studying covered call writing we learn to master stock investing as well as option trading basics. Then we become elite investors by focusing in on the inter-relationship between the two. In this regard, a story most of us have been following the past two weeks has been the initial public offering (IPO) of Facebook […]
- 68. Volatility A Friend or Enemy to Covered call Writers and Put Sellers?
- 67. Should We a Short Put to Help Fund a Collar Trade?
- 66. Comparing the Cost-To-Close Covered Call Trades with Time-Value Return Goals
- 65: The 20%/10% Guidelines for Covered call Writing and Selling Cash-Secured Puts
- 64. Creating Dividend Like Income for Non Dividend Stocks
- 63. Rolling Decisions on Expiration Friday
- 62. Should I Unwind My Covered Call Trade 1 Week Prior to Contract Expiration?
- 61. Realized Versus Unrealized Capital Gains (Losses) for Covered Call Writing
- 60. Combining ITM Call Strikes & Stock Dividends to Protect in Bear Markets
- 59. ANALYZING 2 Month and 4-Day Covered Call Trades
Subscribe To Our Free Newsletter
- Ask Alan (15)
- Covered Call Exit Strategies (171)
- Exchange-Traded Funds (53)
- Exit Strategies (156)
- Fundamental Analysis (38)
- Investment Basics (457)
- Just Alan (6)
- Option Trading Basics (469)
- Options Calculations (303)
- Options Trade Execution (128)
- paper trading (4)
- Podcasts (70)
- Put-selling (62)
- Stock Investing (111)
- Stock Option Strategies (431)
- Stock Trading & Taxes (18)
- Technical Analysis (45)
- Uncategorized (18)
- Should Good News Discourage Us From Entering a Covered Call Trade?
- Explaining “Bought-Up” Value When Rolling a Covered Call Out-And-Up
- BCI PODCAST 68 Volatility A Friend or Enemy to Covered call Writers and Put Sellers?
- Ask Alan #187: Unusual Strike Prices Examined: A Real-Life Example with ARK Next Generation Internet ETF (NYSE: ARKW)
Join our membership subscription today and gain instant access to expert resources including the popular Weekly Stock Screen & Watch List.
Why Covered Call Options May Be Your Best Investing Strategy
Nasdaq Interviews Alan Ellman
© 2020 The Blue Collar Investor. All Rights Reserved.