In a filing with the SEC last week, Citigroup said it is considering a reverse stock split as part of its effort to convert preferred shares (take priority over common shares on earnings and assets in the event of liquidation) to common shares. What is a reverse stock split?: It is a reduction in the […]
- 71: Dividend Yield Should Be a Secondary Factor for Covered Call Writing
- 70. COMPARING CALL AND PUT SELLING STRATEGIES
- 69. Technical Analysis with The Wendy's Company NASDAQ WEN
- 68. Volatility A Friend or Enemy to Covered call Writers and Put Sellers?
- 67. Should We a Short Put to Help Fund a Collar Trade?
- 66. Comparing the Cost-To-Close Covered Call Trades with Time-Value Return Goals
- 65: The 20%/10% Guidelines for Covered call Writing and Selling Cash-Secured Puts
- 64. Creating Dividend Like Income for Non Dividend Stocks
- 63. Rolling Decisions on Expiration Friday
- 62. Should I Unwind My Covered Call Trade 1 Week Prior to Contract Expiration?
Subscribe To Our Free Newsletter
- Ask Alan (15)
- Covered Call Exit Strategies (175)
- Exchange-Traded Funds (53)
- Exit Strategies (160)
- Fundamental Analysis (38)
- Investment Basics (461)
- Just Alan (6)
- Option Trading Basics (474)
- Options Calculations (307)
- Options Trade Execution (134)
- paper trading (4)
- Podcasts (73)
- Put-selling (63)
- Stock Investing (111)
- Stock Option Strategies (437)
- Stock Trading & Taxes (18)
- Technical Analysis (45)
- Uncategorized (18)
- Was I Correct to Close My Successful Covered Call Trade? A Real-Life Example with Revolve Group, Inc. (NYSE: RVLV)
- BCI PODCAST 71: Dividend Yield Should Be a Secondary Factor for Covered Call Writing
- Analyzing Covered Call Writing Trades to Enhance Our Trading Skills: A Real-Life Example with The Clorox Company (Nasdaq: CLX)
- Game Plan When Our Cash-Secured Puts are Exercised
Join our membership subscription today and gain instant access to expert resources including the popular Weekly Stock Screen & Watch List.
Why Covered Call Options May Be Your Best Investing Strategy
Nasdaq Interviews Alan Ellman
© 2020 The Blue Collar Investor. All Rights Reserved.