Many consider covered call writing and selling cash-secured puts the same strategy with the same risk-reward profiles. To me, they are similar with slight differences that must be understood to make a decision as to which strategy to favor. In the end, it will be like selecting between an ice cream sunday topped with whipped […]
15% Holiday Discount
- 71: Dividend Yield Should Be a Secondary Factor for Covered Call Writing
- 70. COMPARING CALL AND PUT SELLING STRATEGIES
- 69. Technical Analysis with The Wendy's Company NASDAQ WEN
- 68. Volatility A Friend or Enemy to Covered call Writers and Put Sellers?
- 67. Should We a Short Put to Help Fund a Collar Trade?
- 66. Comparing the Cost-To-Close Covered Call Trades with Time-Value Return Goals
- 65: The 20%/10% Guidelines for Covered call Writing and Selling Cash-Secured Puts
- 64. Creating Dividend Like Income for Non Dividend Stocks
- 63. Rolling Decisions on Expiration Friday
- 62. Should I Unwind My Covered Call Trade 1 Week Prior to Contract Expiration?
Subscribe To Our Free Newsletter
- Ask Alan (15)
- Covered Call Exit Strategies (175)
- Exchange-Traded Funds (53)
- Exit Strategies (160)
- Fundamental Analysis (38)
- Investment Basics (461)
- Just Alan (6)
- Option Trading Basics (474)
- Options Calculations (307)
- Options Trade Execution (134)
- paper trading (4)
- Podcasts (73)
- Put-selling (63)
- Stock Investing (111)
- Stock Option Strategies (437)
- Stock Trading & Taxes (18)
- Technical Analysis (45)
- Uncategorized (18)
- Was I Correct to Close My Successful Covered Call Trade? A Real-Life Example with Revolve Group, Inc. (NYSE: RVLV)
- BCI PODCAST 71: Dividend Yield Should Be a Secondary Factor for Covered Call Writing
- Analyzing Covered Call Writing Trades to Enhance Our Trading Skills: A Real-Life Example with The Clorox Company (Nasdaq: CLX)
- Game Plan When Our Cash-Secured Puts are Exercised
Join our membership subscription today and gain instant access to expert resources including the popular Weekly Stock Screen & Watch List.
Why Covered Call Options May Be Your Best Investing Strategy
Nasdaq Interviews Alan Ellman
© 2020 The Blue Collar Investor. All Rights Reserved.