Strike price selection is one of the 3-required skills when selling covered calls or cash-secured puts. This article will highlight the choices and rationale for our decisions when selling puts for World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE: WWE) on 9/24/2018. Bullish price chart for WWE Option-selling lowers our cost-basis and therefore we make […]
- 50. Exit strategies Must Be Timed Properly
- 49. Analyzing a Multi Leg Covered Call Rolling Down Series of Trades
- 48. Rolling Deep OTM Cash Secured Puts
- 47. Rolling Up in the Same Contract Month
- 46. Should Delta Be the Sole Criteria for Covered Call Writing Strike Selection
- 45. Implied Volatility and Expected price Movement During the Life of Option Contracts
- 44. Can We Use ITM Strikes to Create a No Risk Covered Call Strategy?
- 43. Converting a Covered Call Trade to a Collar Trade
- 42. Why Was My OTM Put Exercised?
- 41. Collar Trades When Call Strikes Move Deep In The Money
Subscribe To Our Free Newsletter
- Ask Alan (14)
- Covered Call Exit Strategies (157)
- Exchange-Traded Funds (44)
- Exit Strategies (140)
- Fundamental Analysis (32)
- Investment Basics (424)
- Just Alan (6)
- Option Trading Basics (435)
- Options Calculations (279)
- Options Trade Execution (101)
- paper trading (4)
- Podcasts (47)
- Put-selling (58)
- Stock Investing (106)
- Stock Option Strategies (400)
- Stock Trading & Taxes (18)
- Technical Analysis (40)
- Uncategorized (17)
- BCI PODCAST 45 Implied Volatility and Expected price Movement During the Life of Option Contracts
- How to Select the Best Strike Prices for Collar Trades: Real-Life Example with Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMD)
- BCI PODCAST 44 Can We Use ITM Strikes to Create a No Risk Covered Call Strategy?
- Poor Man’s Covered Call: Selecting the Best LEAPS Strike
Join our membership subscription today and gain instant access to expert resources including the popular Weekly Stock Screen & Watch List.
Why Covered Call Options May Be Your Best Investing Strategy
Nasdaq Interviews Alan Ellman
© 2020 The Blue Collar Investor. All Rights Reserved.