Alan Ellman’s Complete Encyclopedia For Covered Call Writing- Classic Edition (softcover)
A low-risk, wealth-building strategy for average investors which utilizes stocks and options to create monthly cash flow.
It took me four years to complete but here is the book you have been asking for. My goal when I started this project was to create the most comprehensive book ever written on the subject of covered call writing and gear it to the average retail investor, The Blue Collar Investor. I hope you feel that I have achieved my mission.
This book contains SOME of the information found in my first two books, updated information (like the new options symbology) and subjects taken from over 100 journal articles published since 2007. It contains all the basic and advanced material you need to know to truly master this great strategy. It also addresses the questions you have sent to me over the years on subjects peripherally related to covered call writing like the use of cash-secured puts, for example.
- Over 500 pages packed with solid information, no useless filler material
- 151 charts and graphs most of which are in color for better visualization
- Chapter outlines to summarize the material located in each chapter
- Questions and answers at the conclusion of each chapter to highlight the key points
- 14 appendixes to supplement the information found in the 20 chapters
- 4 flow charts that summarizes the stock selection and exit strategy processes