Alan Ellman’s Complete Encyclopedia For Covered Call Writing- Classic Edition (softcover)
A low-risk, wealth-building strategy for average investors which utilizes stocks and options to create monthly cash flow.Buy Now $49.95 – Website Price.
$79.99 List Price
Buy Kindle Version
This book contains SOME of the information found in my first two books, updated information (like the new options symbology) and subjects taken from over 100 journal articles published since 2007. It contains all the basic and advanced material you need to know to truly master this great strategy. It also addresses the questions you have sent to me over the years on subjects peripherally related to covered call writing like the use of cash-secured puts, for example.
- Over 500 pages packed with solid information, no useless filler material
- 151 charts and graphs most of which are in color for better visualization
- Chapter outlines to summarize the material located in each chapter
- Questions and answers at the conclusion of each chapter to highlight the key points
- 14 appendixes to supplement the information found in the 20 chapters
- 4 flow charts that summarizes the stock selection and exit strategy processes