Contact us with questions or to book Alan for a speaking engagement, or just to say Hi!
- 50. Exit strategies Must Be Timed Properly
- 49. Analyzing a Multi Leg Covered Call Rolling Down Series of Trades
- 48. Rolling Deep OTM Cash Secured Puts
- 47. Rolling Up in the Same Contract Month
- 46. Should Delta Be the Sole Criteria for Covered Call Writing Strike Selection
- 45. Implied Volatility and Expected price Movement During the Life of Option Contracts
- 44. Can We Use ITM Strikes to Create a No Risk Covered Call Strategy?
- 43. Converting a Covered Call Trade to a Collar Trade
- 42. Why Was My OTM Put Exercised?
- 41. Collar Trades When Call Strikes Move Deep In The Money
Subscribe To Our Free Newsletter
- Ask Alan (14)
- Covered Call Exit Strategies (158)
- Exchange-Traded Funds (44)
- Exit Strategies (141)
- Fundamental Analysis (32)
- Investment Basics (425)
- Just Alan (6)
- Option Trading Basics (436)
- Options Calculations (280)
- Options Trade Execution (101)
- paper trading (4)
- Podcasts (47)
- Put-selling (58)
- Stock Investing (106)
- Stock Option Strategies (401)
- Stock Trading & Taxes (18)
- Technical Analysis (40)
- Uncategorized (17)
- Establishing Our Cost-Basis for Long-Term Holdings
- BCI PODCAST 45 Implied Volatility and Expected price Movement During the Life of Option Contracts
- How to Select the Best Strike Prices for Collar Trades: Real-Life Example with Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMD)
- BCI PODCAST 44 Can We Use ITM Strikes to Create a No Risk Covered Call Strategy?
Join our membership subscription today and gain instant access to expert resources including the popular Weekly Stock Screen & Watch List.
Why Covered Call Options May Be Your Best Investing Strategy
Nasdaq Interviews Alan Ellman
© 2020 The Blue Collar Investor. All Rights Reserved.