- This event has passed.
BCI-Only Webinar: Portfolio Overwriting
January 11 @ 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Our November BCI-Only was so successful, we decided to make it a more regular event for our members and loyal BCI followers. Those who attend live will have the opportunity to participate in a live Q&A with Alan & Barry. Registration links will be provided and those who register will also get a link to the webinar recording, as well as bonus gift.
– – – –
Portfolio Overwriting: Covered Call Writing Our Buy-And-Hold Stocks
Increasing profits and avoiding tax issues
Our buy-and-hold portfolios in non-sheltered accounts are generating 8% – 10% per year. Can we increase these yields by selling stock options while, at the same time, dramatically decreasing the probability of our shares being sold to avoid potential tax implications? The answer is a resounding “yes”. Portfolio Overwriting is a strategy that can benefit millions of investors seeking to enhance portfolio returns using a low-risk covered call writing-like strategy.
- Brief review of covered call writing
- Option basics
- What is an option-chain?
- Option selection
- Calculating covered call returns: Real-Life examples
- Portfolio overwriting defined
- Pros and cons of portfolio overwriting
- Why early exercise is so rare
- Rolling options
- Role of dividends
- Locating ex-dividend dates
- How to avoid early exercise
- Real-life examples with calculations
- BCI Portfolio Overwriting Calculator
- BCI Trade Management Calculator
Zoom Meeting ID, passcode, and direct link will be sent via email to those who register using the link below on Wednesday, Jan 10, 2024, the day before our live education event goes live.
Again, for those who register you will receive the following benefits:
- Unique opportunity to ask questions during the Live Q&A that will immediately follow the presentation.
- Unlimited access to a replay of the webinar (link sent via email shortly after the event has concluded).
- A bonus gift (emailed along with the replay link) of BCI’s highly popular, 48 page e-book, entitled…
which utilizes stocks and options to create monthly cash flow
Registration Now Closed